Naval Damage Control
With the increase in naval platform cost and the expansion of automation aboard vessels, it is essential that best practise surrounding Damage Control & Fire Fighting (DC&FF) can be frequently examined and dissected. This enables much needed multi-national information sharing which means that latest lessons learned can be adopted by all stakeholders.
Naval Damage Control
In Portsmouth, between the 7th and 9th October, Naval Damage Control (NDC) provides the international maritime community the opportunity to share innovations in both technology and procedure in a focused and dedicated learning environment.
With 15 nations already confirmed and a range of topics to be discussed, including the next generation of equipment upgrades, this conference will provide the best platform for the damage control community to meet with and learn from the industry and users present.
With military and public sector employees invited to attend the conference for free you can be rest assured that your organisation will see the value in you attending.
Who is already attending:
- Commander Jules Lowe, Queen Elizabeth Class Marine Engineering Head of Department, Royal Navy
- Commander John Resfnes, Commanding Officer Naval Safety Centre, Royal Norwegian Navy
- Commander Twan Langenhuizen, Commanding Officer Naval Fire Department, Royal Netherlands Navy
- Commander Vito Scava, Director DC, CBRN, Marine Engineering Department, Italian Navy Maritime Warfare Training Centre
- Group Commander Dave Smith, Portsmouth Naval Base Liaison Officer, Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service
- Steve Demetriou, National Lead, CFOA Fire & Rescue Marine Response
Now in its second year, Naval Damage Control is the only arena for the community to exchange ideas and best practise. There will be demonstrations, frequent networking sessions, and the opportunity to learn first hand about the techniques and equipment used by DC&FF teams from around the world. Places are filling up fast, so please go to www.navaldamagecontrol.com to regsiter and our team will send you your pass.