13th Arctic Shipping Summit
ACI’s Arctic Shipping Summit is moving to an exciting new location in Hamburg, Germany for its 13th edition in the series and will take on a new look for December 2018. ACI are bringing together stakeholders from all parts of the Arctic to discuss their involvement in the ever changing Northern Shipping Route.
The two day conference will bring together companies and organisations such as National Coastguards, Senior Arctic Government Officials, Shipping Companies, LNG Projects, Lawyers, P&I Clubs, Arctic Researchers and Lecturers and many more. This will allow for an interactive and open conference which can provide each agent with as much networking and discussion as possible.
- The Polar Code: Where does The Industry Currently Stand
- Examining New Arctic Infrastructure Developments
- Insurance Concerns- Understanding Risk in Arctic Shipping
- Assessing the Geo-Political Landscape in the Arctic: How does this effect The Shipping Industry?
- Shipping in the Arctic: Practical Case Studies of Operations
- Arctic Cruises: How is This Emerging Industry Evolving?
- Meeting Training Requirements and Guaranteeing Crew Competence
- The Future of Arctic Shipping
For £240 Media Partner’s members/subscriber discount or for the updated brochure, contact Mohammad Ahsan on +44 (0)20 3141 0606 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Place and dates: 5th & 6th December 2018
Telephone: +44 (0) 203 141 0606
Contact Name: Mohammad Ahsan
Conference Fee: Full Price £1595 (£240 Discount Code – MASe6MKT)
Link to the Website: https://www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/arctic-shipping-summit-europe/
Link to the Agenda: https://www.wplgroup.com/aci/mase6-agenda_mkt/