- This event has passed.
Arctic Patrol Summit 2019
October 28, 2019
As the Arctic operating domain attracts increasing attention from both partner nations and near-peer competitors, U.S. security and economic interests will intertwine with the Arctic area of responsibility even more so, requiring the development on new age strategy and policy. Do you have a solution that could help the U.S. maintain a competitive advantage in the Arctic domain?
Join IDGA’s Arctic Patrol Summit (Oct. 28-30 in Washington, D.C.) for the unique opportunity to collaborate and network with key leaders, international partners, solutions providers, and subject matter experts across the full range of U.S. and International Arctic domain operations and mission sets. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to network, share, and learn to better understand the future direction of U.S. Arctic domain dominance from expert speakers, including:
- Richard Spencer, Secretary of the Navy, US Navy
- Major General Peter B. Andrysiak, Commanding General, US Army Alaska, Deputy Commander, Alaskan Command (ALCOM)
- Lieutenant General Daniel R. Hokanson, Director, Army National Guard, National Guard Bureau
- Brigadier General J.B.P. Carpentier, CD, Commander, Joint Task Force North, Canadian Armed Forces
- Rear Admiral Michael B. Johnston, Assistant Commandant for Acquisitions and Chief Acquisition Officer, USCG
- Rear Admiral Cedric Pringle, Commander, Expeditionary Strike Group 3, Incoming Commandant, National War College
- And many more
Check out the agenda for insights into the full speaker line-up, sessions, networking opportunities and more. Alternatively, if you would prefer a copy via email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in attending? Secure your spot now.