Saudis to relax blockade
Hodeidah remains under Houthi rebel control.
Saudi-led coalition says to keep main Yemen port open for a month despite missile attack
DUBAI (Reuters) – The Saudi-led coalition fighting in Yemen has decided to keep Yemen’s main Hodeidah port open for a month, the coalition said on Wednesday, despite a ballistic missile attack by the Iran-aligned Houthis towards the Saudi capital Riyadh.
The coalition, which controls Yemen’s airspace and access to its ports, last month blocked all entry points to Yemen after a similar missile attack on Riyadh’s international airport.
To continue reading, please click here.