UK Updates Ports Cyber Security Guidance
January 27: The UK Department for Transportation has updated their Cyber Security for Ports and Port Systems good practice guide. This updates the previous 2016 version, and provides actionable advice on:
- developing a cyber security assessment and plan for important assets, processes and potential vulnerabilities
- devising the most appropriate mitigation measures
- having the correct governance structures, roles, responsibilities and processes
- handling security breaches and incidents
- highlighting national and international standards used and the relationship to existing regulation
Source / available in full here.