- This event has passed.
Coastal Surveillance Singapore
November 2, 2010 - November 3, 2010
Improving Maritime Domain Awareness through the Use of Best Practice Surveillance Solutions and Enhanced Collaboration Processes
Navies, Coast Guards and Maritime Safety Authorities in the Asia Pacific region and beyond, are trying to achieve close to 100% maritime domain awareness. It is also clear that the cornerstone of successful counterterrorist and maritime law enforcement operations is all about generating actionable intelligence, which seems to be one of the hardest things to achieve – 100% MDA is still out of reach.
Coastal Surveillance 2010 will address the key challenges that you grapple with on a daily basis; topics that will form the basis of the three day discussion will formulate around:
- Maritime law enforcement
- Coastal surveillance and the use of vessels/offshore patrol boats
- National defense initiatives to fend future and current maritime security threats
- Search & rescue (SAR) and environmental protection
- Inter-agency collaboration
- International collaboration
- Combating illegal trafficking and related operations
During the three day conference you will receive the latest updates on coastal surveillance technologies and equipment; as well as the chance to hear from representatives across the globe on their latest coastal surveillance and maritime domain awareness efforts. If you are active in the maritime domain then this conference is for you!