9th Middle East Energy Security Forum
9th Middle East Energy Security (MEESEC) Forum 2013 provides an unparalleled platform for global security professionals, highlighting latest strategies & technologies which can be implemented to effectively mitigate threats. Gain an in- depth examination of security landscape in conjunction with crucial case studies that demonstrate innovative approaches towards physical security management, risk mitigation, intelligence strategies & operational continuity.
The conference will focus on key issues including:-
• Libyan government on the challenges of stabilizing their society
• Impact of Arab spring on energy security in the global economy
• How energy security fuels maritime security?
• Pipeline Security: Vulnerable network of strategic assets
• Coping with an hostage crisis
• Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning
MEESEC is supported by the Security Association for the Maritime Industry (SAMI), the Belgian Maintenance association (BEMAS) and the International Professional Security Association (IPSA)
Sponsors at the forum include: Kroll Advisory Solutions, Raytheon, Vira Realtime, SAP, Thuraya Telecommunications Company, Ultra Electronics and Nesma Security.
Dates: 25-27 November 2013
Venue: Habtoor Grand Beach Resort & Spa, Dubai, UAE
Tel: 971 – 4609 – 1570
Fax: 971 – 4609 – 1589