Offshore Patrol Vessels Technology
8th June to 9th June 2016, London, United Kingdom
Offshore Patrol Vessels (OPVs) are becoming an increasingly important resource for Navies and Coast Guards around the world. As shipbuilding technologies continue to advance the mission scope for a single OPV platform greatly increases. Policing missions such as Counter-Piracy and Counter-Terrorism operations can be supplemented now by survey and Mine Countermeasure operations simply by swapping equipment on board the ship. This is all done with a greatly reduced cost compared to mission-specific platforms or full scale warships which have greater maintenance and operations costs compared to flexible OPVs.
Therefore SMi is proud to announce that it will be launching its inaugural OPV Technology event which will focus on the new potential for OPVs within this proliferation in combat and combat support technology capabilities. The event will be held in London on the 8th-9th June to discuss how individual nations are working to enhance the capabilities of their coastal fleets as well as the prospect for future cooperation and interoperability.
Benefits of Attending:
- Extremely focused on new technologies available to OPV using nations across Europe and beyond
- Expert led panel discussions on international cooperation in operations and the future prospect for modular technologies
- Briefings from leading Navy and Coast Guard officers from around the world
- Learn about current and future national OPV platforms and how they enhance maritime security
- Discover how to optimise business potential by working with these countries
REGISTER BY 31 MARCH AND SAVE £400!
REGISTER BY 30 APRIL AND SAVE £200!
For more information and to register, please visit www.offshorepatrol.co.uk/marsecreview